Skip to main content
- Invited conference at FRCCS 2022, June 2022, Paris
- Geography of scientific collaborations of the Roscoff Marine Biology Station, May 2022
- Intervention on the link between research geography and urban hierarchy, April 2022
- Intervention at MESRI on the geography of research activities, April 2022
- Online workshop “L’argent de la science”, June 2021
- Intervention at the ENSAE School on the geography of science, March 2021
- “Geography of academic research” at the AVUF Days, March 2021
- Webinars on Innovation in India, February 2021
- Where do Covid-19 researches come from?
- Presentation on the French case at the colloquium “complexity and disorder”, January 2020.