Skip to main content
- Online workshop “L’argent de la science”, June 2021
- Intervention at the ENSAE School on the geography of science, March 2021
- “Geography of academic research” at the AVUF Days, March 2021
- Webinars on Innovation in India, February 2021
- Where do Covid-19 researches come from?
- Presentation on the French case at the colloquium “complexity and disorder”, January 2020.
- Geography of the World Scientific Production, CNRS Day, November 2019
- Presentation at the CIRED laboratory, november 2019
- Geographical representations of scholarly networks, research day of the Colemon Project, June 2019
- The geography of research production in India, June 2019