Skip to main content
- Where do Covid-19 researches come from?
- Presentation on the French case at the colloquium “complexity and disorder”, January 2020.
- Geography of the World Scientific Production, CNRS Day, November 2019
- Presentation at the CIRED laboratory, november 2019
- Geographical representations of scholarly networks, research day of the Colemon Project, June 2019
- The geography of research production in India, June 2019
- “The Spatial Dynamics of Science”, 23 nov. 2017, IXXI, Lyon
- « Understanding the dynamics of science », an interdisciplinary workshop (IXXI, Lyon 2017)
- Scientific collaboration in space. Up-to-date knowledge and policies (EU Region Week, Brussels, 10 oct. 2017)
- The analysis and visualisation of the world scientific networks (INED, Paris, 2017)